Being Mortal – Atul Gawande
The Gospel of the Beloved Disciple – James Carse
Klara and the Sun – Kazuo Ishiguro
On the Road with St. Augustine – James Smith
This Tender Land – William Kent Kreuger
- We meet in the church library on the third Wednesday of each month at 7pm
- Generally we will read 120-150 pages in a session
- Highlight passages that inspire you – or amuse you – or infuriate you.
- We get together with cheese, crackers, and wine in person
- You may also attend virtually through the magic of Zoom
- We normally spend two months per book.
- We are grateful to the pastor who designed this style of book group!
The history of how this got started is here.